We understand how challenging life can be at times and the Oakhaven Wellbeing team at the Coates Centre are here to support you.
Although the Coates Centre is currently closed, there is a lot of helpful information within these pages as well as guidance in coping during the current crisis and beyond in the ‘'Useful Resources’ section of the website. Information includes:
- Facing Fear: How to Cope with Health Anxiety during the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Organising a Funeral During the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Having those Important Conversations about Dying and Death
- How to Support Children and Young People in the face of COVID-19
- Missing the Moment: Self Isolating when a Loved One is Dying
- How Mindfulness Can Help in Times of Crisis
Our range of activities is currently limited by lockdown however you can self-refer to our counselling team using our Self Referral Form.