The Coates Centre forms part of the Oakhaven Hospice Trust. Donations made during your visit to the The Coates Centre will be helping families in our local community.
Whether you are calling in for coffee and cake, enjoying a complementary therapy session or joining in with lunch – even learning to cook, please give what you can. We have donation boxes widely available throughout the Centre so you can give anonymously or fill in a gift-aid envelope if you prefer.
Our support groups and events programme offers a wide range of classes, tailored to needs of attendees and for specific conditions. We provide these as a free service and we may make a suggestion for a donation on these occasions. We welcome any donation you are able to give.
As a guide to how your donation is used:
- It costs £11,311 a day to run Oakhaven Hospice Services throughout our community
- 3 in 10 patients are cared for through gifts in wills
- Your donation of £16.82 could fund 1 hour of patient care on our inpatient unit
- Your donation of £25.22 could fund a complimentary therapy treatment
- Your donation of £52.53 could fund 1 hour of nursing care in your own home
- Your donation of £157.45 could fund a day’s patient care in our day hospice
- Your donation of £403.68 could fund 24 hours patient care in our in-patient unit
- Bigger donations could fund much, much more!
If you wish to donate online please click here, Text OAKH45 £5 to 70070 or if you would prefer we can accept cash/cheque or postal orders at our shops or alternatively post to the Fundraising Team at Oakhaven Hospice, Lower Pennington Lane, Lymington, Hampshire SO41 8ZZ.
Make your donation go even further with Gift Aid. If you pay income tax, Oakhaven can claim back a further 25p for every £1 you donate from HMRC on any amount that you choose to give and it costs you nothing! Simply complete a Gift Aid Declaration and we will collect the income tax you have paid on your donation to invest further in our community services.