Some of our support groups and events you are welcome to just drop-in and come along to when you can. However, many of our activities can only accommodate limited numbers and it’s also helpful for us to know how many people to expect – so we can plan use of facilities and refreshments.
If an activity has restricted places, look for the RSVP box and book your place in advance.
If you are booking a course (eg. Mindfulness 8 weeks or ACT Course 4 weeks) then you need only RSVP once for the whole course.
If you are booking a regular event, weekly/fortnightly/monthly, then you will need to RSVP for each occasion. This gives you flexibility and allows us to ensure as many places are made available as possible on each occasion.
To book place(s), there is no need for any log-in or password, simply click and book……
- Go to Events and select the event you want to attend
- Once on the event page, scroll to where it says RSVP
- It will display how many places/tickets are left
- Enter how many tickets you want for that event
- Enter your name and email details.
- Select “going” then click “confirm RSVP”
- You will then receive an email confirming your booking*
* your confirmation will include a ‘ticket’. You don’t need to bring the ticket with you on the day, we will have a record of your reservation.
After having made an online booking, you find you can’t attend, please phone us to let us know : 01590 677198.
If you have any problems or queries regarding the online booking process, please contact us on 01590 677198.