- This event has passed.
Coping with Grief (Feb)
February 21 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Bereavement Support led by Gill Scott, helping those coping with the death of a husband, wife or partner.
Over a 6 week course, we hope to cover:
- methods of coping with a range of emotions experienced following bereavement
- discussing ways to relate to family and friends
- coping with practicalities
- learning relaxation techniques
- planning for the future
- giving and receiving support from other within the group
Places are limited on each course, booking is essential. To get maximum benefit its recommended to attend all six sessions.
This course runs for six weeks on Wednesdays, 10am – 12noon, starting on 21 February 2018